Thursday, April 30, 2009

ENTER MY LOVE STORY

I am 17.99 years old and so far I have never fallen in love or so everyone thinks. Most people say I’m too sensible to fall in love (is love insensible??)… some say I’m scared to fall in love (is love scary??)… some say I’m very unromantic… and many say that no guy would ever fall for me (I’m not lovable huh??). So let me tell you the reason why I haven’t fallen in love yet… I discovered the reason only yesterday….
First of all let me tell you, I’m a very romantic girl. Romantic not in the sense that I swoon over guys and talk sweetly to them but I live in a dream world most of the time… Yesterday I was walking outside just after the rain was over…. I had just taken a bath… my hair was loose, wet and untidy… it was really cool outside… the wind was blowing through my hair… and I was feeling totally refreshed… I was shaking the flowers teeming with raindrops and letting the spray onto my face… then I felt love… I got a feeling of happiness… an urge to live forever…. A feeling of wanting to smile always… a feeling which my friends describe as love….

Everyday after tution I can either walk home or take an auto… none of my friends live near my house so if I walk I would be alone.. Besides it is burning hot these day and by the time I reach home I would be dripping with perspiration…yet I walk home… it’s a very boring way… with nothing new… just a way along the highway with vehicles rushing by… working people returning home and lot of sneering guys hanging around commenting… still I like that feeling of being on my own… to observe the life around me… I found out a sweet little place which is over run with creepers… I don’t know if it’s a house or an old office… it seems abandoned… I imagine myself living there.. In that messy, raw place… all the other buildings are so boringly neat… then there is an overbridge… looking down from there is really awesome… you feel as if you are above everyone… again I feel love… even in that ‘drenched with sweat’ condition I feel love (it’s indeed true that love is unconditional…)

I have a great friend….I just love his voice.. It just mesmerises me.. I very often talk about him to my friends… and as usual they see it as love… once one of my friends asked me to describe him… and u know what?? I couldn’t even remember if he had a moustache…. I was in the same class with him for two years and I never noticed that!!!

I was describing an awesome shirt I saw on a guy in my class to my friends…. They asked me who it was… I hadn’t noticed that…. I was so immersed in that cool shirt that I didn’t bother to see who was wearing it….

My sister loves grooming me… she has a large variety of creams and lotions and stuff which is supposed to make me beautiful… I don’t like having those sticky mess on my face and I never turn beautiful after the whole process… but still I allow her to do it… I love to just sit back and relax while she pampers me… I love to listen to her … her advice to take more care about my looks… and her shocked remarks about the number of blackheads and pimples on my face… I faithfully promise to be more girlie and use the face pack regularly and I very faithfully break my promise always… she would cease pampering me if I became beautiful nah??? I feel love when I hear her talk.. I feel love when I argue with her over the reasons for not wearing that paste on my face… and I feel love when I realise that she likes doing such things for me… isn’t that the most meaningful love I can ever experience???

I love walking around without my specs (I have short sight).. I can never recognise anyone without my specs.. But still it’s fun watching the world in a mist… when everything is a blur you notice more things..

So that’s me… in everyone’s eyes I’m vague… but I give so much importance for the little delights of life and fall in love with them that I am not ready for the big thing… and that’s the reason I haven’t fallen in love yet… but maybe one day I’ll cease being fascinated by such minor things and go searching for bigger pleasures… so far this is my love story… but picture abhi baki hai meri dost…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved ur thoughts.....dey r kool and a sense of reality also vibrates in it.,.,



joe

Shaiju Rajendran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You said it right. There is love everywhere. In you, around you, everywhere. I have been checking out your blog, and see a good writer. Keep up the good work.

annn said...

rock on gal...i luved this one out of all...keep up da gr8 work...