Thursday, April 16, 2009

A SILLY POEM BY A SILLY GAL

If I were a butterfly
You would gaze at me flying high
If I were a honey bee
You would listen to me buzzing with glee
If I were a pussy cat
You would rub and give me a pat
If I were a bright red rose
You would sniff your delicate nose
If I were a pretty rainbow
Once you see me you’ll never go
If I were a precious jewel
To make me yours you would duel
If I were a rock king
You would love to hear me sing
If I were a sports star
To see my game you would travel far
If I were Aiswarya Rai
Just to see me you would even die
If I were your dream girl
You would kiss and give me a pearl

But since I’m just your best friend
In your list of priorities I would be at the end
But I would give you my all and more
Coz friendship is the only thing I live for

2 comments:

Meeky Muse said...

Poetry is not my kind of literature, but i liked the thought behind what you have written!
Then, don't restrain yourself from writing anything, yes, anything, you feel like..
The flow and style will follow...naturally!

kavya said...

hey jeeta was 1 different kinna poetry i hv seen.usually ppl wite if were smthn i wud do dis n so on.dat piece o work was awsome man!!!